The Hairglove Hair Tie: Product Review

Stylish and durable hair ties for all hair types
No Crease Hair Tie
     For as long as I can remember, I've always had long hair. In fact, my long hair sort of become a defining characteristic for me, one way in which people would refer to me, and once you mentioned the hair it seemed like everyone knew who you were talking about. So, as a woman with long hair, I've always tried to figure out ways to keep my hair long and yet out of the way when I needed to be out and about.
Turquoise Butterflies Hair Glove 8" hairglove - Prevents knotting and tangling while keeping hair protected from dust, dirt, exhaust and other elements
I never did manage to find a way to keep it safely out of my way, so I'd still have hair, keep it out of my face, and manage to keep it looking nice. Not until recently that is. While looking at Charmed fan sites one evening, I found an interview with a guy named Mike McRoberts. Mike was talking to the interviewer about his product, the Hairglove, which apparently was seen on several Charmed Episodes.

   The site had shown several pictures of the Hairglove, and with further investigation I found their official website and began to look at their wide range of products. The basic idea behind the Hairglove is something that any person with long enough hair can wear. The Hairglove really is just like a glove, except that it wraps around your hair once you have it in a ponytail. If you're worried about having hair that is just way too long, you probably shouldn't because you can get rather small 'wraps' to Hairglove's that are twenty-four inches long. And if you seem to have super thick hair, don't worry, they have you covered too.
I decided to order my Hairglove and within a week it had arrived. I ordered the eight-inch Hairglove and had to try it out right away. First, you put your hair into a ponytail using the elastic band that comes with your glove and then you slide the Hairglove around your hair and make sure to slide the hook down into the elastic band. Then, all you do is pull the Hairglove together and snap as if you are buttoning a sweater or pair of jeans and you are finished!
No Crease Hair Tie
     And really, it is that easy. I'm usually intimidated by hair products, and this one was no different. However, because it only took me a few seconds to put it into place, I didn't have to worry about getting frustrated or messing up my ponytail only to start all over again. Snapping the Hairglove can be a bit awkward at first, but once you use it several times, you should not have a problem.
The great thing about the Hairglove is, it comes in so many designs, all of which can practically be worn with anything. There have a biker line of Hairgloves which are made from leather, and they have waterproof neoprene Hairgloves that are great for surfers or just for a trip to the beach. All of which prevent tangles and other types of hair damage.



Syleia 100 Hair Ties - Printed Patterns and Solid Colors - Plus One Bonus Hair Tie - Elastic Ponytail Holders No Crease Hand Knotted Fold Over Assorted 100 Pack
Elastic Hair Tie

I know whenever I go out and have my hair up in a ponytail or even done, I always seem to come back with tangles, frizz and other problems. I wore my Hairglove on a very long trip to the mall before Christmas and I came back to shiny, untangled hair.


Hair Glove 4" Black Leather W/Brown Laces 31432  Hair Glove
Hair Glove
The only downside I can see to the Hairglove is the elastic band that comes with each glove. I've only used my Hairglove a handful of times and it seems that the elastic band has begun to stretch more and more with each use. It's great to get you started, but eventually you will need to move onto another.
I would definitely recommend a Hairglove purchase to anyone that asks about their products. Traci Brown


Check out also this interesting article about natural hair extensions and haircut styles.

The Hairglove Hair Tie: Product Review
Rated 4.8/5 based on 23 reviews
The Hairglove Hair Tie: Product Review Esmee 5 of 5
No Crease Hair Tie      F or as long as I can remember, I've always had long hair. In fact, my long hair sort of become a defining ...