Are you considering getting a tattoo? Do you want to make a change? Do you feel bored and think a tattoo may spice up your life?
Stop and think. Ask yourself these simple questions first:
1. Are you old enough to get a tattoo without first asking permission from your parents? This basically means are you under the age of 18?
2. Can you handle the pain of a tattoo? Do needles freak you out any? If you have to be drunk to get a tattoo, then you may want to reconsider this idea. For one thing, you may not end up with the tattoo you plan on getting. Remember when you are drunk you can easily do things you regret.
3. Where do you plan on getting the tattoo? Is the place a respectable one? Are you sure that all the needles are clean?
4. What type of tattoo do you want? You need to consider the exact type of tattoo and the size.
5. Where do you want to have this tattoo placed on your body? Do you want it to be placed on a private area or on an area of your body where everyone can see it?
6. Do you know for sure that this tattoo will not be something that you will regret later in life? Remember you will be living with this forever. Your future spouse and your future employers may be seeing this tattoo.
7. Do you have any allergies? There is a possibility that you may be allergic to the ink, especially if you all ready suffer from known allergies.
8. Will this tattoo hurt your image? Yes, you may be bored at this moment and want to try something daring. Yet, this one moment may pass and this tattoo will be on your body forever.
Yes, you may be able to remove this tattoo. But to remove any tattoo will cost far more money than it did to have it placed on your body. It also will require many laser treatments for it to be removed. For these reasons and more, think carefully about getting a tattoo.
Then if you are sure you still want a tattoo, chose the person and place in which you get it carefully. Ideeas by Linda M. McCloud.